5 Ways to Recover Full Tort Damages With Limited Tort Insurance if You’ve Suffered a Herniated Disk
A herniated disk may not be the most critical injury, but it hurts. It may require medical treatment and it may keep you out of work. You may be incurring significant damages and suffering emotionally and physically.
Accordingly, it is important to know that, in some cases, you may be able to recover damages. For example, you may be able to recover damages for your herniated disk injury if:
- The car that caused the accident was registered in a state other than Pennsylvania.
- You were riding a motorcycle at the time of the crash.
- You were a pedestrian at the time of the wreck.
- You were a passenger on a commercial vehicle at the time of the crash.
- The driver who caused the crash is convicted of drunk driving or driving under the influence of drugs.
If one of the above conditions is true then you may be able to recover full tort damages. Alternatively, if your Pennsylvania limited tort lawyer can prove that your injury resulted in a serious impairment to a significant bodily function then you may be able to recover damages.
For more information about your rights, please call us today for a free consultation.